I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Thursday 22 April 2010

First World Cup Squad Announced

And it's the line-up for the BBC team that'll be doing the honours down in South Africa. http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/
It's big news if you're going to armchair the whole tournament, like I am. You're gonna hear from these lads every day, so a bit of wit and wisdom wouldn't go amiss. You'll get a bit of that from Lynchpin Lineker. Hansen, Shearer and Dixon are your stalwarts, Strachan the man to spice things up, and Seedorf and Adebayor are straight out of the leftfield.

It's worth noting that this will be the first World Cup I've ever known without Motty doing the commentary honours, but looks like he'll be a studio guest. That'll have to do!