I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Friday 30 April 2010

World Cup Group C

Obviously, this Group is closest to home. Yet I don't know much about who we're up against, only that we should beat the lot of them. But England never make it easy on their fans, and the USA first up is going to be tricky. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended in a draw. The States have a good record when it comes to getting through the group stages, whilst Algeria and Slovenia are pretty much unknown quantities. Anyone else than Capello in charge and I'd be worried (save for Ferguson, Mourinho, Wenger and that Dutch bloke). I'm confident we'll win the group and am going for Slovenia to upset the odds and take second. Purely because things like this happen in the World Cup. 1 ENGLAND 2 SLOVENIA 3 Usa 4 Algeria.