I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Saturday 29 May 2010

The World Cup Wallchart

At what age does it become unacceptable to pin up one of these? I think the serious collecting of Panini stickers has to end before you reach double figures, though I am collecting this year, so there. The World Cup wallchart is a different matter. I seldom remember filling one in right to the end. They usually get ripped off the wall once England has been eliminated. Plus it's tricky finding a pen that'll let you write at such an angle without the ink running to the wrong end of the pen, which soon becomes annoying.