I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Women And The World Cup

There's a fair few emails doing the rounds. Either explaining the offside rule in femme-terms (shoes and handbags). Or it's lads laying down the law for the 30 days of the tournament (featuring things like 'never say it's only a game).

But there's a fair few women around who know the game and who can hold their own in a footie conversation.

That said, I still wouldn't want to be sat next to one during an England game, especially if they started to analyse the quality of male thigh on show, or the bounciness of certain centrally located packages. Keep your eyes on the big balls, girls.