I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Thursday 17 June 2010

Greece 2-1 Nigeria

The Nigerians have disappointed. I thought they'd be much more dangerous in the tournament. I've actually made the huge error of predicting they'll get to the semis. I think that can now be safely disregarded. They're very close to being the first team to be eliminated, but the calculators show they can still make it through, however unlikely that eventuality. Greece on the other hand had never scored in a World Cup before this, so happy times for them. I think the Argies will beat them in the final game, leaving the winner of Sth Korea v Nigeria to take second...