I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Thursday 24 June 2010

GROUP D FINALE: Germany 1-0 Ghana; Australia 2-1 Serbia

Watched these games through the clouds of several pints of cooking lager imbibed during England's win earlier in the day, so wasn't really taking everything in. Seem to remember the Germans scoring a pretty decent goal, Schwarzer handing the Serbs an easy chance to pull one back, and them being very angry with the ref about some handball they feel should have earned them a penalty.

Feeling a little bit smug about the way this group finished, as it looks very very similar to my predictions.

1. GERMANY 2 GHANA 3 Australia 4 Serbia