I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Monday 14 June 2010

Italy 1-1 Paraguay

Much of the telly chat afore, during and after was about the age of the Italian squad. Could they retain their title? Does their age matter? How do you spell Camoeronaesi? (Not like that). I've not tipped Paraguay to progress but maybe I should, as they looked OK. Think Italy will still win the group, despite a less than less than convincing draw here. There's a couple of players in their line-up whom I've never heard of before, and both were subbed off for being invisible, to be replaced by more recognisable names from the last World Cup, Cameranaysi being one of them.