I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Saturday 5 June 2010

The Pointlessness Of My Predictions - Holland To Win The World Cup

Well, I was going to announce that my tip to win the World Cup was Holland. Not the best Dutch side to ever grace the tournament, but I think their time has come. They have historic links with South Africa and the Boer settlers. They qualified with ease and have an easy-looking group.

Then Robben goes and pulls a hamstring, and suddenly that's a major player of theirs potentially out. That said, I'm going to stick with my prediction. Holland to beat Italy 3-1 in the final. But I won't be putting much money on it.