I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Panini Sticker Album - Finished

It's done. Possibly the first sticker album I've ever completed. It was fun at first, but it was much more fun when younger. Back then, securing every 50p (or however much it was) to buy a packet was hard work and involved raiding the piggy bank, doing errands, grovelling, or getting a finger trapped in a door and crying until some kind of 'pick-me-up' was proferred.

Now that I'm earning, I could have theoretically waltzed into WH of the Smith and bought a wad of packs and completed the album that way.

Anyway, Walcott's in the England team in the album. And Beckham. As well as Owen I think. I'd be happier if the final two really were on the plane heading south right now. Walcott's time will come.