I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Saturday 26 June 2010

18th: HONDURAS

have to be contenders for worst team in the tournament, alongside France, Serbia and Cameroon. The Hondurans failed to trouble the scorers and any defences for that matter. I can't remember any highlights for the team, a shame when you consider this was the first time they'd made the finals in 28 years. On this showing it could be another generation before they return. So why did they put in such a weak performance. This was a chance to make themselves famous. To put their nation on the world football map. They didn't take that chance, preferring as many seem to, to seek damage limitation rather than offensive aggression. Shame. Bye.