I'm not going to South Africa. So instead I'm gonna try and watch a bit if not all of every game at work, or at home or in a bar or wherever. On the telly. With a beer. And I'm gonna predict who I think is gonna win. And talk about football stuff. So there.

Monday 7 June 2010

Platinum Stars 0-3 England

If there's a football and an England boot anywhere in the vicinity, someone will televise it live, it seems. And so it was today that I was able to watch this warm-up live on the BBC website.

Totally missed the first half, and could have quite easily lived with myself had I missed the second. Either way, I missed all the goals live. But I didn't miss Heskey's miss, nor Lennon's skier.

Wasn't sure which of the opponents were the stars. But it didn't take me long to work out why they weren't called the All Stars. Anyway, the most pleasing aspect of the game has to be that all the players came through unscathed.